Swanson Flo Performance supports every process control customer with region-based, full-capability service and repair. Their factory-certified technicians provide you with a complete overhaul and repair of the control valves, actuators, and instrumentation. Equipment is fully disassembled, inspected, cleaned, reassembled, calibrated, and tested to meet factory original standards. Swanson Flo Performance utilizes only factory OEM parts to repair your equipment.
- Commissioning - to ensure that equipment performs to expected specifications.
- Mechanical Inspection - detailed reports on the mechanical health of your valves.
- Valve Repair - returning the customer's valves to "like new” condition.
- Onsite Repair - bringing resources and equipment to the customer's facilities.
- OEM Parts - certified original manufactured parts maintaining highest standards.
- Re-instrumentation - upgrading performance and equipment to meet ever-changing needs.
- Site Surveys - gathering plant data for asset management.
- Training - hands-on technical and practical training custom designed for their customers.
Swanson Flo is a multi-brand factory trained control valve repair center providing factory trained technicians and certified repairs and parts from Foxboro/Schneider Electric and Flowserve Limitorque (notably, Swanson Flo is the only FM approved Limitorque repair facility in the upper-midwest).
For more information, contact Swanson Flo by calling 800-288-7926 or visit their web site at https://swansonflo.com.