Designed from the ground up, the Flowserve Valtek FlowTop GS has achieved optimum performance at the minimum total cost with easy and quick maintenance. Available in globe style design with interval flanges designed to B1634, it is available in sizes from 1/2 inch to 6-inch class 150 to 300 with a diaphragm actuator. The positioner can be mounted directly to the valve.
Flowserve Valtek FlowTop GS design features include:
- PTFE packing as standard with optional PTFE live loaded to ISO 15848-1.
- A robust bonnet design.
- Seat retainer clamps and the seat ring with no threads for easy removal.
- Standard shutoff that's better than class 4, and no lapping required.
- Zero leakage between the seat and body for less maintenance.
- A stainless steel packing follower.
- Stable post guiding for no galling in the flow area.
- Precisely machined contours on the plug head, providing optional reduced trims.
- Excellent flow characteristics and a high flow globe valve body.
For more information, call Swanson Flo now at 800-288-7926 or visit their website at https://swansonflo.com.